In today’s marketplace, it is more critical than ever to selectively invest in your benefits package. Radnor Benefits Group draws on the experience of our tenured consultants to design, evaluate, and implement a Benefits Management solution that corresponds with your budget and your employees’ needs.
Continually changing regulations demands that Radnor Benefits Group regularly reviews plans to identify and address any potential risks. Our compliance staff offers their expertise with compliance issues addressing a wide range of topics, including ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA.
Given our experience and relationships with carriers and benefits vendors, Radnor Benefits Group will be able to obtain favorable pricing for clients with the goal of keeping your overall costs down. Additionally, we perform periodic claims analysis and utilization so that you have all the tools you need to make the appropriate decisions regarding the benefits you provide your employees.
Our solutions include:
- Health and welfare benefits strategy
- Financial analysis (premiums, claims, self-insured modeling, employee cost sharing)
- Vendor/carrier selection (RFP development and management), negotiation and management
- Benefits management (assessment, benchmarking, plan design and implementation)
- Healthcare (clinical claim analysis, population health improvement, consumerism)
- Welfare benefits (paid time off, life insurance, disability, leave management, work/life, FSA)
- Worksite voluntary benefits
- Employee education and communications (open enrollment, newsletters)
- Human Resources support (compliance, regulatory changes, guidance, advice, issue resolution)